• Print

Author Topic: [Trialed] Veritas, Prot Paladin  (Read 295 times)

Angelic

• Ferus Recruit
    • View Profile
[Trialed] Veritas, Prot Paladin
« on: 10, June, 2017, 20:26:22 »
1. Is this an application for raiding, social or super secret espionage purposes?
Mostly espionage. Also lulz. Some mythics and B-team raiding, too, I guess.

2. Who, where, and what are you in real life? Name, age, number of ears and all that stuff.
A/S/L? Totally a grill.
No, I'm Adam from Prague, Czech Republic. I'm 28. Last time I checked, I had two ears, but who can really keep track of these things these days...

3. What is your character's name, class, level, spec, race, and hair colour?
Name: Veritas
Class: Paladin
Level: 110
Race: Blood elf
Spec: Protection
Hair colour: Like hell if I remember, it's hidden under the schmexy T10 transmog helmet.

4. Is this your main character? What other characters do you play actively?
Yes. I mean I used to main Angelic, my holy priest, back in TBC, WotLK and some of Cata, but tanking got really fun in WotLK so I made this char and I guess I now main her, since Angie is still sitting in the Jade Forest at lvl 88. I love healing, so I'm really sad paladin healing is as mind-numbindgly boring as it is, but the versatility of having a class that can do all three roles means I will probably stick to Veri.

5. What is your favorite drinking song, cooking recipe, toothpaste brand or conspiracy theory?
Drunken Sailor, no doubt about it.
I make killer cinnamon rolls.
Whatever is herbal.
What do you mean, a conspiracy theory? The illuminati are real!

6. What's the reason you're on RPPvP Scarshield Legion (or whichever connected realm you're on)?
I've always been here. I've been here longer than some of your have been alive!

7. Why do you want to join Ferus?
My friends are here. And much as I love the memory of A Good Day to Die, there's nobody here to play with :(

8. Do you know any of our current members? If so, what filthy lies did they tell you?
Seccrine and Bror. Haven't spoken to Bror in a loong time, but we catch up with Secc from time to time and she was the one who recommended that I apply :)

9. What guild(s) have you been in before, and what was the reason(s) you left?
The Haven - been there for the longest time, raided with them in TBC and WotLK, before they kinda became really lazy and stopped raiding at the end of WotLK. Then I went to...
A Good Day to Die and Stormlords Reloaded at the end of WotLK, when I killed the Lich King and stuff (admittedly when it was already easier, and not on HC).
Then I stopped play for, what has it been, five years?!

10. Which aspects of the game do you find the most enjoyable?
Dungeons and raids.

11. Whence tell granule purple and maybe little flicker?
Sorry, I got nothing.

12. What did we forget to ask you about?
How could you NOT mention the elefant in the room, namely how many elefants do I keep in my room?!

13. Anything else we should know about you?
Cotillion is my little brother.

For more info, swipe right!
« Last Edit: 13, June, 2017, 17:17:19 by Reigus »

Angelic

• Ferus Recruit
    • View Profile
Re: Veritas, Prot Paladin
« Reply #1 on: 10, June, 2017, 20:56:28 »
By gods, some people go in deeepth in these applications! So I guess I could expand on some of my answers from above.

I work as a doctor (of immunology) and am doing my PhD in the same.

I used to run a lot, but less so these days due to joint/tendon issues.

I loooove to bake (no joke, like real pastry and stuf). Sad news for my waistline...

I used to really enjoy raiding back in the day, some of my fondest videogame-related memories are from Karazhan, the Icecrown Citadel and the like, hanging out on teamspeak etc. But as much as I would like to do it again, I am unsure if I could fit it regularly into my life (some days work/experiments run late, some days I have gf-related duties, etc). We will see :)

I ride a motorbike. Bikes (like bowties) are cool.

I also listen to metal.

I will personally hug everyone who has read and appreciates the work of Steven Erikson and Paul Hamilton.
« Last Edit: 10, June, 2017, 21:04:05 by Veritas »

Reigus

• No moar cow!
  • Ferus Officer
  • a.k.a. Sancrits, Mannox
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11, June, 2017, 09:19:42 »
Heya, well discuss amongst ourselves and will get back to you!
MOO!

Angelic

• Ferus Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 11, June, 2017, 10:42:19 »
Heya, well discuss amongst ourselves and will get back to you!
Thanks! :)

Upon browsing the forums a bit beyond just coming here and writing up the application as Secc recommended, I stumbled upon the application FAQ, where it says you guys need ranged DPS. I primarily applied for social/mythics role, which is why I originally disregarded the FAQ as far as recommended roles go. That being said, since I mention raiding in my application (and would like to visit the raids at some point), I could provide ranged dps in the form of either a hunter (Ohmy, lvl 85), or a shadow priest (Angelic, lvl 88).

Just a note :)

Reigus

• No moar cow!
  • Ferus Officer
  • a.k.a. Sancrits, Mannox
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 13, June, 2017, 17:17:08 »
Poke an officer for an invite, trialed!
MOO!

• Print