• Print

Author Topic: [Declined] Wormheart - DK (Ravenholdt)  (Read 222 times)

Wormheart

[Declined] Wormheart - DK (Ravenholdt)
« on: 02, July, 2017, 10:21:52 »
1. Is this an application for raiding, social or super secret espionage purposes?
I think this application is for you, to decide my future (or its absence) in your Guild.

2. Who, where, and what are you in real life? Name, age, number of ears and all that stuff.
My name is Mike, i`m 35 y.o. and i`m from Crimea. I was born here, but my father was a military doctor at 80s - so i traveled a lot.
Moved here half a year ago and now working as caffe barmen at the shore by night. I was barmen for about 7 years, so its the job i really like :)
I love sea, nature itself and cats (my passion) :3 Unfortunately i have a problem to get my own cat cus of allergy, so i just find different cats at the street and feed em or buying em flea collars ^_^

3. What is your character's name, class, level, spec, race, and hair colour?
Name: Wormheart
Class: Dead Knight
Level: 55 (just started)
Race: Undead
Spec: Blood, Unholy
Hair colour: bold..

4. Is this your main character? What other characters do you play actively?
Yes, it is my main. One and only character in this realm. I had a warrior-human before 7.2 patch, but i decided to be undead DK.

5. What is your favorite drinking song, cooking recipe, toothpaste brand or conspiracy theory?
I dont drink alcohol (hard to believe cus i`m a barmen, but thats the way it is). Love to cook borsch. Favourite song - Reamon - Supergirl..  :undeadcry:

6. What's the reason you're on RPPvP Scarshield Legion (or whichever connected realm you're on)?
I`m playing at Ravenholdt. Love to play RP games that include that kind of relationships.. find em kinda exciting and funny   :undeadsmile:

7. Why do you want to join Ferus?
Respect the guilds that has theyr own sites, forums and applications to join. I think it is very responding, i like it.

8. Do you know any of our current members? If so, what filthy lies did they tell you?
No, I dont know any, unfortunately..

9. What guild(s) have you been in before, and what was the reason(s) you left?
My first character (warrior-human) was in a guild, but i dont even remember its name, and i`ve been invited there while i was doing quests..
It wasnt really talkative guild.. dont know what else i can say about it. Was dismissed for long absence, i guess.

10. Which aspects of the game do you find the most enjoyable?
Meeting people from all over the world, chating, doing something impossible together  :undeadtongue:

11. Whence tell granule purple and maybe little flicker?
I dont THAT good at english.. but if its what i`m thinking, my answer would be - "Patient rather alive then dead"..  :undeadconfused:

12. What did we forget to ask you about?
Single, one woman man. Hate boiled onion and "waitings".

13. Anything else we should know about you?
Dont think you really "should"  :undeadwink:
p.s. Sorry for my english.
« Last Edit: 11, July, 2017, 02:20:28 by Gyrm »

Bridgestone

• Bridget Stone's Diary
  • Ferus Officer
    • View Profile
Re: Wormheart - DK (Ravenholdt)
« Reply #1 on: 02, July, 2017, 12:39:32 »
Hey there! We'll get back to you after discussing your application. Usually takes a few days!

Wormheart

« Reply #2 on: 02, July, 2017, 13:44:48 »
It`s fine, take your time  :undeadsmile:

Gyrm

• Sickly Couch Goblin
  • Ferus Guild Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 11, July, 2017, 02:20:09 »
Hello, sorry for the long wait. Unfortunately your application has not been enough to convince us to accept you. This coupled with not knowing anyone in the guild makes me have to decline your application. Best of luck in the future!
I gave Gyrm a new signature. Let's see if he notices.

• Print