• Print

Author Topic: [Accepted] Amaari - 90 Hunter  (Read 2169 times)

Amaari

• Penguinologist
  • Ferus Member
    • View Profile
[Accepted] Amaari - 90 Hunter
« on: 15, November, 2012, 18:47:39 »
1. Is this an application for raiding, social or super secret espionage purposes?
If I said I'm here to perform super secret espionage mission it wouldnt be a super secret espionage mission or would it? In all seriousness and awesomeness I'm looking for a nice raiding enviroment with mature, social and friendly people :)

2. Who, where, and what are you in real life? Name, age, number of ears and all that stuff.
Joonas, Finland and I drive a truck for living. I move tons and tons of gravel around and I get paid for it. Stupid and profitable! I'm 21 y.o and last time I checked I had two ears and one pair of eyes. I might have some peculiar things in my body like extra limb or tail but mom said I shouldnt tell about those to strangers. Those strangers might chase me with pitchforks and torches afterwards.

3. What is your character's name, class, level, spec, race, and hair colour?
Name: Amaari
Class: Hunter
Level: 90
Race: Orc
Spec: Beast Mastery (MS) / MM (OS)
Hair colour: Black ..ish

4. Is this your main character? What other characters do you play actively?
Yes, I have a 85 priest and 85 warrior on alliance side but I'm considering paid faction change mainly because they have useful professions (I can make loads and loads of gold *grins*)

5. What is your favorite drinking song, cooking recipe, toothpaste brand or conspiracy theory?
I'm from Finland so I have to say Popeda - Ukkometso. Microwave oven pizza - its easy mode. i keep my legos clean with thinner because I think colgate is funded by creepy men with whiter than white teeth.

6. What's the reason you're on RPPvP Scarshield Legion?
I did some diggin ages and ages ago and found out that this realm need more population so I thought I'd come here. Plus I like it here since its nice and quiet :)

7. Why do you want to join Ferus?
What I have been browsing your guildsite this guild seems like a socially rich guild with the guild meetings etc and does regular raids with good progress so I cant think of a better place for myself :)

8. Do you know any of our current members? If so, what filthy lies did they tell you?
I havent had the pleasure of meeting any, yet :)

9. What guild(s) have you been in before, and what was the reason(s) you left?
Illusive which was reformed into Ascendance (alliance side) due to some arguments in the management ladder. And from Ascendance I left because people turned inactive and I was sitting there with a few odd active members and we just couldnt raid anymore.

10. Which aspects of the game do you find the most enjoyable?
Raids and dungeons, fishing and running around exploring the world.

11. Whence tell granule purple and maybe little flicker?
Say what..??

12. What did we forget to ask you about?
Yes, I have a cat. It doesnt eat fish just ham.

13. Anything else we should know about you?
Nothing comes to my mind at the moment... I will tell you if something pops up!

Thanks for reading!
- Am
« Last Edit: 16, March, 2013, 20:33:21 by Sanzul »
The person who knows how to laugh at himself will never cease to be amused.

Xandrinia

• The X-phile
  • Ferus Member
  • Can I be a mongoose?
    • View Profile
Re: Amaari - 90 Hunter
« Reply #1 on: 15, November, 2012, 20:52:50 »
Hai!

We shall chew on your app in private for a bit. stay tuned.

RAWR

Xandrinia

• The X-phile
  • Ferus Member
  • Can I be a mongoose?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 15, November, 2012, 20:58:00 »
Oh and get an avatar for bonus points! :undeadlove:
RAWR

Xandrinia

• The X-phile
  • Ferus Member
  • Can I be a mongoose?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 16, November, 2012, 11:57:37 »
because you like fishing you get a trial! poke anyone preferably an officer but anyone in the guild works sort of... if an officer is online that is... we tend to be online... sometimes.

RAWR

• Print