• Print

Author Topic: BBQQ 2014 hype thread  (Read 15497 times)

Sanzara

• Guild Quartermaster
  • Ferus Officer
  • a.k.a. Sanzul, Sanzibald
    • View Profile
BBQQ 2014 hype thread
« on: 14, December, 2013, 12:59:13 »
The time will as always be around midsummer. There's no obvious choice of location right now, but I figured we still need a thread about it. 2009 was in G?vle, 2010 somewhere in Finland, 2011 in Lund, 2012 in Ume? and 2013 in Malm?.
Every day is pancake day.

Xandrinia

• The X-phile
  • Ferus Member
  • Can I be a mongoose?
    • View Profile
Re: BBQQ 2014 hype thread
« Reply #1 on: 14, December, 2013, 13:32:11 »
2014 troms?? stockholm? ... DENMARK! (we have danes right?)
RAWR

Gyrm

• Sickly Couch Goblin
  • Ferus Guild Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 14, December, 2013, 15:53:44 »
Link?ping. Just need more of you living here for it to work.
I gave Gyrm a new signature. Let's see if he notices.

Zuleyka

• Keeper of Pandas
  • STAR SPAM
  • Squashed lemur is not impressed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 14, December, 2013, 18:23:14 »
Weee! BBQQ! Norway would totally be cool... you know more countries!

Gyrm

• Sickly Couch Goblin
  • Ferus Guild Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 14, December, 2013, 23:35:45 »
Thustra's house! Let the occupation begin!
I gave Gyrm a new signature. Let's see if he notices.

Sathinai

• Polar Bear
  • Ferus Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 15, December, 2013, 03:28:35 »
We could totally be in Troms?! I'm sure I'll find enough ex-WoW players here to find room for everyone! We could probably invade Thustra's and Mina's houses too! (Maybe let them know first  :trolltongue:)
It's a dangerous business, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.

Nuthriel

• Retconned into a troll
  • Ferus Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 15, December, 2013, 09:24:23 »
Sounds fun.   

Sanzara

• Guild Quartermaster
  • Ferus Officer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 15, December, 2013, 12:58:11 »
Troms? would be awesome, but I'm guessing it's expensive to get to. Especially for non-Scandinavians. Stockholm might be possible if we can convince Khazzaron to become active again.

Sathinai

• Polar Bear
  • Ferus Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 15, December, 2013, 15:10:51 »
I was going to write that I thought it was too expensive to have it in Troms?, but it looks like I forgot. Stockholm would be fun, I've never been there before.  :trollhappy:
It's a dangerous business, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.

Nathlin

• Hint Hint Nudge Nudge
  • Ferus Member
  • Hi-mi-tsu!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 16, December, 2013, 14:57:58 »
Mizeth is living there too now and he has a negative balance on his arranging things account!  :trollgasp:
I was the wrong damn girl in the wrong damn room, I broke my glass balloon.

Denkedenk

• Ferus Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 16, December, 2013, 17:15:31 »
Yo guys!!

My 5 cents: I'd love for it to be somwhere in the south of Sweden! I live in Copenhagen, and it could easily be held in copenhagen as well, the alcohol policy is a bit more "liberal" here than it is in Sweden, but i live in a small flat with my gf and daughter, so we wont be able to host the BBQ or have ppl sleeping over unfortunately - which i guesss is a quite important part of the BBQ! I'd be happy to help arrange something with my brotherpeople from across the sound tho!

Denk

Draugnim

• Penguin Commander
  • Ferus Officer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 16, December, 2013, 17:39:11 »
I think the easiest place to have it is lund/malm?/stockholm, shortest combined travel distance and cheap booze in malm? at least. All three are easy to fly to for people from the european mainland.

But it could be fun to see something else too, visit some new people in norway for example, ume? is open for business ofc but i guess its a bit far to travel when a lot of people live in the south!
« Last Edit: 16, December, 2013, 18:06:22 by Baiyun »
"Greatness, at any cost."

Nuthriel

• Retconned into a troll
  • Ferus Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 16, December, 2013, 18:29:23 »
i just have to say that both me and puddy lives close to stockholm to,  10 swedish miles or so

Sanzara

• Guild Quartermaster
  • Ferus Officer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 16, December, 2013, 20:02:28 »
My 5 cents: I'd love for it to be somwhere in the south of Sweden! I live in Copenhagen, and it could easily be held in copenhagen as well, the alcohol policy is a bit more "liberal" here than it is in Sweden, but i live in a small flat with my gf and daughter, so we wont be able to host the BBQ or have ppl sleeping over unfortunately - which i guesss is a quite important part of the BBQ! I'd be happy to help arrange something with my brotherpeople from across the sound tho!
Crashing space is usually the main deciding factor. The cost of attending goes up pretty fast if people need to worry about a place to stay. It's also less fun.

Xandrinia

• The X-phile
  • Ferus Member
  • Can I be a mongoose?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 16, December, 2013, 20:53:22 »
Yo guys!!

Denk

with malm? such a short trainride away i dont see this as a problem, as we can just head back to sweden for sleeping, but have the main event (bbq, general drinking in denmark) in copenhagen.
RAWR

• Print