• Print

Author Topic: [Void] Arec? - Combat(Soon to be subtlety) Rogue!  (Read 1971 times)

Karza

• Mountain Hermit
  • Ferus Member
  • ^That's a picture!
    • View Profile
[Void] Arec? - Combat(Soon to be subtlety) Rogue!
« on: 08, May, 2011, 19:57:33 »
1. Is this an app for Raiding&Social or PurelySocial purposes?
Raiding & Social :)

2. Who, where, and what are you in real life? Name, age, etc.
I'm a polar bear living in the forest some kilometers outside of a little town called Kristiansand. This is in southern Norway. I am a 16 year old male polar bear that still goes to school.

3. What is your character's name, class, level, spec, race, and hair colour? Please post an armoury link as well ( http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/game/ ).
Name: Arec?
Class: Rogue
Level: 85
Race: Blood Elf (Considering race change to Goblin)
Spec: Combat at the moment untill my damn dagger drops from ZG. (Subtlety going to be MS then.)
Hair colour: Green-ish... Kind of more like a brown though.
Armoury link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/scarshield-legion/arec%C3%B3/simple

4. Is this your main character? What other characters do you play actively?
This is kind of a main.. I'm also going to apply with my 2nd main. A druid healer named Karza.

5. What is your favorite drinking song, fruit, psalm, extinct species or recipe?
Neither. I hate all of those!  :undeadwicked:
I like the dinosaur... *burst into song* Open the door, get on the floor, EVERYBODY WALK THE DINOSAUR!

6. What's the reason you're on RPPvP Scarshield Legion?
Does there have to be a reason? I guess... Uhm... Hey look! An elephant!

7. Why do you want to join Ferus? Why would Ferus want you to join?
I want raids! And I won't rest untill I get some(That's what she said)! Ferus wants me. You just don't know it yet. I'm really that good.

8. How did you hear about our guild, and what did you hear?
I heard that it was the worst guild on the realm so I just HAD to check it out..! Seriously though.. I've heard about it for a long time and I've even been invited to raid with Ferus on my druid. I even checked out some of the background story of Ferus. :D

9. Do you know any of our current members, and if so whom?
Sanzul! :D Atleast that's the one I know is in the guild :P

10. What guild(s) have you been in before, and what was the reason(s) you left?
I was in Linked Souls of Kalimdor back in WotLK, but left in end november because there was litterally no progress in raiding. I joined Forsaken Raiders and I've seen pretty much the same thing...

11. Which aspects of the game do you find the most enjoyable?
[The answer that is correct would be inserted here.] Wiping(In raids, not dungeons >:-( ) and PvP :D

12. What did we forget to ask you about?
You didn't ask anything about raiding experience or if I could attend your raid times D:
And a picture of my UI! O.o

13. Anything else we should know about you?
I lost the game. That is mainly what I do. If you don't know what the game is I will direct you to the website in 3...2...1.......... www.losethegame.com
« Last Edit: 08, May, 2011, 21:05:00 by Sanzul »
no u

Sanzara

• Guild Quartermaster
  • Ferus Officer
  • a.k.a. Sanzul, Sanzibald
    • View Profile
Re: Arec? - Combat(Soon to be subtlety) Rogue!
« Reply #1 on: 08, May, 2011, 21:04:40 »
Locking this, keeping the other one open.
Every day is pancake day.

• Print