Poll

So if we were to have the bbqq on Finland which date would you prefer? (more info below)

15. -17.9
0 (0%)
22. - 24.9
0 (0%)
6. - 8.10
0 (0%)
13. - 15.10
0 (0%)
20. - 22.10
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: 01, August, 2017, 11:31:03

• Print

Author Topic: BBQQ 2017 in...Finland?  (Read 942 times)

Iraiaan

• View Profile
BBQQ 2017 in...Finland?
« on: 25, July, 2017, 11:31:03 »
I dunno what you guys think about doing this year but in fb group i was recommended to add this suggestion here. At first I threw it out there as a joke but fuck it here's an option:

In Finland you can have a BBQ BUT since we're so late in the game I dunno when we can rent the cabin. The earliest would be on september I think.

Here's some general info about the cabin and prices:
  • Main building fri-sun 230?  3rooms + kitch + sauna 120m2
  • Smaller building 2 rooms + kitchenthingie + sauna 50m2 170? fri-sun
But if we get more than 4 people it would be recommended to get the bigger house. It has loads of room.
Every extra 24h is 115? for the main building and 85? on the smaller one.
Main building has 10 beds if i remember correctly.

This cabin thingie is located in Tampere, Finland where I live. Around 30min drive from the city center. We also have an airport in Tampere.
Here's a webpage to the cabin thingie (it's in Finnish so good luck with that)
https://www.kvtukitampere.fi/toiminta/kuuslahden-leirikeskus-kesakoti/

Here is the location on the map:
https://goo.gl/maps/rijUuBcS2vF2

NOTE: None of this is certain. I do not know yet if any of those days are open for the cabin but based on this poll I will ask if the cabin is available. But this is a possible option.

Also if you think this is a shit idea post below comment "shit idea." or "nope nope nope" or can't or whatever nopeness reply it below.

« Last Edit: 26, July, 2017, 20:44:38 by Iraiaan »

Magleih

• Fire-Axe-Kill Consultant
  • Ferus Member
  • A.k.a. Magleih
    • View Profile
Re: BBQQ 2017 in...Finland?
« Reply #1 on: 27, July, 2017, 02:21:07 »
Great idea, providing we can get enough people to not make them poor, and find a weekend that works.
"It's always darkest right before it goes totally black."

Iraiaan

• View Profile
Re: BBQQ 2017 in...Finland?
« Reply #2 on: 27, July, 2017, 12:47:29 »
4. -6.10 was actually ment to be 6. - 8.10. sorry fixed the date hope this doesn't fucke verything up but i assume weekends are the most desirable things. also i fucked up that i put it so you can only vote once and now i can't change it. hopefully there's just enough interest to even bother asking if the cabin is available.

• Print