• Print

Author Topic: [Failed] Gubrub - Subtlety Rogue  (Read 1148 times)

Gubrub

• Ferus Recruit
    • View Profile
[Failed] Gubrub - Subtlety Rogue
« on: 17, June, 2018, 17:33:06 »
1. Is this an application for raiding, social or super secret espionage purposes?

Mostly social but I definitely do want to chip in for a few raids - I've never had the opportunity to raid properly and I'm desperate for that rogue T21 hat, good LORD.

2. Who, where, and what are you in real life? Name, age, number of ears and all that stuff.

My name is Tom, I'm 23 - just finished university and I'm now a criminal lawyer in London. From the deep dark South of England originally though so I can inhale a pint of cloudy cider with the best of them. I play a lot of guitar and I'm so so so sick at Super Smash Bros Melee, so if anyone ever wants to money match me I'm all ears (I have two, by the way).

3. What is your character's name, class, level, spec, race, and hair colour?

Name: Gubrub
Class: Rogue
Level: 110 (927 ilvl)
Race: Troll
Spec: Subtlety
Hair colour: Purple

4. Is this your main character? What other characters do you play actively?

This is my main character - he is perfect in every way, so I have no need to play anything else.

5. What is your favorite drinking song, cooking recipe, toothpaste brand or conspiracy theory?

Not so much a song, but it's tradition amongst my friends to listen to Braveheart's Freedom Speech before going out - many a beer has been spilt saluting William Wallace. As a Cornish lad, I will take the recipe of my mother's homemade pasties to my damn grave. Aquafresh? is the most well rounded and effective toothpaste on the market and anyone who disagrees can fight me irl.

Garrosh did nothing wrong.

6. What's the reason you're on RPPvP Scarshield Legion (or whichever connected realm you're on)?

I like the idea of PvP, I like the idea of RP and I like the name Scarshield so I clicked on it.

7. Why do you want to join Ferus?

I've pretty much got as far as I can on my own and now I'm looking to see what more the game has to offer when you can get a group of coordinated friends together. I've never belonged to a guild before, you guys seem like fun and I'm looking forward to finding a bunch of lads to chill with and bleed the Alliance dry in Battle for Azeroth.

8. Do you know any of our current members? If so, what filthy lies did they tell you?

Nope.

9. What guild(s) have you been in before, and what was the reason(s) you left?

None - the extent of my human interaction on this game is just /spit ing on dead Gnomes in Argus.

10. Which aspects of the game do you find the most enjoyable?

Despite the hell on earth that is LFR, I do really enjoy raiding and I'm eager to take on something that's a little more challenging. I also really enjoy PvP, my gaming history is mostly with fighting games so I do love a good 1v1. If anyone's up for making an arena team, I'm game.

11. Whence tell granule purple and maybe little flicker?

If you buy me a drink first.

12. What did we forget to ask you about?

I'm half French so if there are any frenchies in the guild we can talk about how much we hate the English together.

13. Anything else we should know about you?

Massive rugby fan - any allegiances die when my country plays your country.

Looking forward to hearing back from you all!
« Last Edit: 03, October, 2018, 20:29:57 by Reigus »

Rosewalker

• Ferus Member
    • View Profile
Re: Gubrub - Subtlety Rogue
« Reply #1 on: 20, June, 2018, 13:48:20 »
Aquafresh?! I will summon the others
i see you Bridgett!

Gyrm

• Sickly Couch Goblin
  • Ferus Guild Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 20, June, 2018, 14:43:03 »
I have been summoned!

It's kind of off-season, hence why we're being a bit slow, sorry about that. We'll discuss it internally and get back to you! Again, since it's off-season, it might be a bit slower than usual, but we'll try not to take too long!
I gave Gyrm a new signature. Let's see if he notices.

Gubrub

• Ferus Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 22, June, 2018, 19:12:37 »
No worries dude, no rush

Eesh

• Bridget Stone's Diary
  • Ferus Officer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 30, June, 2018, 14:40:14 »
Hey there!

As Gyrmo mentioned we're on a raiding break before the next expansion so things are pretty quiet, apologies for taking so long.

Feel free to poke someone for an invite! o7

Reigus

• Plays a mage this expansion.
  • Ferus Officer
    • View Profile
Re: [Trialed] Gubrub - Subtlety Rogue
« Reply #5 on: 03, October, 2018, 20:29:41 »
failed due to innactivety.
Baaaah!

• Print