• Print

Author Topic: [Failed Trial]Application - Chris  (Read 642 times)

SuMDuM

• Ex-Ferus Recruit
    • View Profile
[Failed Trial]Application - Chris
« on: 10, August, 2018, 10:41:43 »
1. Is this an application for raiding, social or super secret espionage purposes?
Raiding and Social

2. Who, where, and what are you in real life? Name, age, number of ears and all that stuff.
The name's Chris just took the hit and turned 28 and working as an Admissions officer at a group of Swiss universities. Currently have 2 eyes, a nose, a mouth, 8 fingers and 2 thumbs (or 10 fingers, depending who you talk to), 10 toes and finally a complete package.

3. What is your character's name, class, level, spec, race, and hair colour?
Name: Sumdumdruid/Sumdumbubble/Sumdum
Class: Druid/Paladin/Mage
Level: 110 respectively
Race: Tauren and 2 BElfs
Spec: Druid - Guardian/Resto, Paladin - Prot/Holy and Mage - Frost
Hair colour: Druid - Coal Black, Pally - Under a helmet, but blonde and Mage - Blonde

4. Is this your main character? What other characters do you play actively?
Main is Sumdumdruid, but only from MoP. My real main is Sumdumshaman, with whom I actively played with since Vanilla and raided with from TBC - WoTLK

5. What is your favorite drinking song, cooking recipe, toothpaste brand or conspiracy theory?
I like a mixture of music and depends on the crowd; Psychosocial (Slipknot), Bulls on Parade (Rage Against the Machines), Throne (Bring me the Horizon), etc.
Pumpkin Pie as it's the only thing I can make at the moment  :taurenbigsmile:
Listerine as it actually feels like it's working

6. What's the reason you're on RPPvP Scarshield Legion (or whichever connected realm you're on)?
Started on Hakkar throughout Vanilla and TBC, then moved to Twisted Nether with the guild Twisted Vortex I was a class leader with for WoTLK and MoP (skipped Cat as didn't agree with the content). after WoD's release my cousin who's a filthy alliance promised me riches and a great community in his guild, so faction changed my alts (druid and paladin at the time) and moved to Defias Brotherhood (current realm). The Guild then became inactive with my cousin moving to Kazzak to join Admiral Bulldog's guild and switching to Horde.. So I just shifted my main to DB and switched my alts back to Horde. I feel slightly tainted after the experience... but learnt my lesson.

7. Why do you want to join Ferus?
I saw that you are one of the oldest guilds on the server (if not the oldest) and I'd like to rub shoulders with those that aren't so new to Wow so we can discuss not only the glory days but also the hard times that we went through with old school raids. Also, I've decided to come back to BFA with the intent to be an active raider again with a lot of added social fun. Really just need a good old school and fun guild that I can feel like home in, just like the good ol' days.

8. Do you know any of our current members? If so, what filthy lies did they tell you?
Unfortunately not, but I am sure you are a great bunch and would like the opportunity to.

9. What guild(s) have you been in before, and what was the reason(s) you left?
Twisted Vortex were a guild that I joined during the days of Gruul's Lair on the Hakkar Realm, we then did all the Classic raids after and when WoTLK came out we decided to make a move to Twisted Nether. They were a good bunch where I even got my IRL friends to join and as we weren't actually living that far away from each other we occasionally met up IRL for festivals, BBQ's etc. I decided to leave, as I had the opportunity to travel the world and since after had broken away from Wow as I started living in China for a couple of years after. This had been between Cat and MoP. I then joined a guild for the final MoP raids and early WoD raids, but there wasn't the same family feel with them and after the invite to go to Defias Brotherhood came and this had been explained in my previous 'monologue'.

10. Which aspects of the game do you find the most enjoyable?
The Raiding, socials and the questing. A lot of the mentality I bring to my current job is thanks to the leadership, adaptability and thoroughness that you learn whilst playing Wow. Especially, when in a leadership role within a guild being responsible for those within the same class ensuring that each of the recruits are being progressing with the guild with no-one left in the dust.

11. Whence tell granule purple and maybe little flicker?
Ecology....?

12. What did we forget to ask you about?
Raiding experience, addons, examples of class knowledge, when I'm free for an interview, comp specs and internet stability.

13. Anything else we should know about you?
Will be off to Switzerland for a business trip on Monday till Friday..... day of release.... but will be taking laptop with me, so should still be available (just with added work). Then off again on the 2nd week of September to Singapore, where I won't be able to play.

My heroes have been lonely bastards and need a home, with a warm comfy sofa and a nice fire to rest their weary legs. If accepted, you will be taking on a well-mannered, easy going and motivated individual that would only want what is best for the guild as a whole. As newly married, my raiding times most likely not sync at the start but thankfully we have a whole 10 new levels to farm post release.

I appreciate whomever is looking through this and those that are taking the time to consider my application.

I look forward to hearing you feedback and hope it is a positive one.
Warmest regards,
Chris
« Last Edit: 08, September, 2018, 12:47:37 by Maynard »

Maynard

• Ferus Officer
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Chris
« Reply #1 on: 10, August, 2018, 12:18:08 »
Hey there Chris.

Thank you for your application! We'll force feed it to a gnome or two, in a few days they'll have a result, please stand by!

Oh and just a heads up, while I'm sure you'd easily find a spot for tanking dungeons, we're rather filled to the brim when it comes to tanks in raids.

SuMDuM

• Ex-Ferus Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 10, August, 2018, 12:54:40 »
Thank you for getting back to me Maynard and for letting me know.

I was a healer throughout my raiding career, so shouldn't be a problem  :taurenbigsmile:

I look forward to hearing back from the gnomes

Maynard

• Ferus Officer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 13, August, 2018, 15:11:46 »
Hi again Chris!

The gnomes unfortunately died, our house doctor said something about malnutrition, anyhow, poke an officer for invites!

SuMDuM

• Ex-Ferus Recruit
    • View Profile
Re: [Trialed]Application - Chris
« Reply #4 on: 13, August, 2018, 17:16:50 »
Thank you :) I just tried to poke an officer, but there doesn't appear to be any online. So will try again in a couple of hours time.

Also, I tried sending you a direct message and I'm not sure if you got it to test if I can poke an officer here. There was nothing in my sent.

Look forward to joining the ranks!

• Print