• Print

Author Topic: [Declined] Application Norri  (Read 1027 times)

Norri

• View Profile
[Declined] Application Norri
« on: 22, August, 2018, 21:00:51 »
1. Is this an application for raiding, social or super secret espionage purposes?
Hi there!
Mostly social but if all goes well, i might walk away with the building plans for the new Orgrimmar Hall of Heroes. Gazlow was most helpfull. Oh, and raiding is also fun.

2. Who, where, and what are you in real life? Name, age, number of ears and all that stuff.
Ben, 32 and after the surgery the doctor said i will live the rest of my life with 2 ears. He didn't said anything about the wierd finger in my neck allthough i dont mind the backscratches.
Im a IT engineer in Rotterdam and love tinkering with new technology. Currently working on home-automation with the help of Pi.

3. What is your character's name, class, level, spec, race, and hair colour?
Name: Norri
Class: Shammy
Level: 116 (aiming for 120 real soon)
Race: Troll man......
Spec: Elemental (mostly to lvl) but i like healing (Resto) more
Hair colour: Cyan

4. Is this your main character? What other characters do you play actively?
This is my main char, but i played priest for years. I played all the classes and maxed them.
I really like shammy for this expansion and since it is a great healer, i will keep playing this char.

5. What is your favorite drinking song, cooking recipe, toothpaste brand or conspiracy theory?
I think the best drinking song is (serious music lover here), Hooked on a feeling. I am famous for my Nasi Goreng and brush my teeth with the tears of the Alliance! Oh sorry... don't know were that came from. I mean with some cheapass menthol stuff.
The biggest conspiracy is the conspiracy theory itself. Think about it ;)

6. What's the reason you're on RPPvP Scarshield Legion (or whichever connected realm you're on)?
The Venture CO: Joined my buddy Blackthorne (trail member atm)

7. Why do you want to join Ferus?
I was looking for a nice friendly Guild to hang out and to make some comrades to play with. Then I asked my buddy Blackthorne if he knew one and he advised me to fill in the application to join Ferus. I looked up some info about Ferus and only see good things about the Guild.

8. Do you know any of our current members? If so, what filthy lies did they tell you?
Atm only Blackthorne. Im not a rat  :orcwink:

9. What guild(s) have you been in before, and what was the reason(s) you left?
To be honest, it has been a long time since i joined a guild. I play WoW since the beginning and have joined serveral Guilds back in the day (also raised Guilds with some mates) but WoD and Legion i ran guildless.
Now with BFA i miss the interaction with a nice guild. I miss the fun in Teamspeak (now it will be Discord i guess) and most of all, i miss coming up with tactics to master a hard dungeon or raid and overcome it with my Guild mates. (WoTLK were the days)

10. Which aspects of the game do you find the most enjoyable?
Mostly PvE but i am not shy off PvP. The most fun i have is when your character is progressing after you get some better equipment and you crunch the numbers to sqeeze the most DPS or most healing out off your character. Im not ashamed to say i love Recount ;)

11. Whence tell granule purple and maybe little flicker?
So long and thanks for all the fish.

12. What did we forget to ask you about?
You can catch me but cannot throw me. What am I?

13. Anything else we should know about you?
Most important things are: Dude, chill, in for a laugh, into the lore, bald and massive beard (crap ... i think i just gave away my superpowers there), Dutch.
Thanks for taking the time to read this application. I hope to hear the verdict soon.
« Last Edit: 25, October, 2018, 21:21:55 by Reigus »

huhy

• Official Scapegoat
  • Ferus Member
    • View Profile
Re: Application Norri
« Reply #1 on: 22, August, 2018, 21:08:36 »
hmm hmm
Behind every great tank is a priest with a handbag.

Eesh

• Bridget Stone's Diary
  • Ferus Officer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 23, August, 2018, 00:45:39 »
Hey there PowerbenFiveThousand,

I'm sorry but the "conspiracy theories are a conspiracy " conspiracy theory is clearly a conspiracy as well.

Also, we'll discuss your application for a bit and get back to you.

Eesh

• Bridget Stone's Diary
  • Ferus Officer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 24, August, 2018, 01:07:52 »
Poke an officer for an invite, welcome aboard!

Wakandalar forever!

Norri

• View Profile
Re: [Trialed] Application Norri
« Reply #4 on: 24, August, 2018, 18:47:44 »
Hey thats great, thanks!
I will poke the officer asap.

Reigus

• Plays a mage this expansion.
  • Ferus Officer
    • View Profile
Re: [Declined] Application Norri