• Print

Author Topic: [withdrawn] Greymalkin, Orc Mistweaver.  (Read 818 times)

Greymalkin

• View Profile
[withdrawn] Greymalkin, Orc Mistweaver.
« on: 24, September, 2018, 10:02:38 »
0. Why would we want you to join us? *thinks deeply*

1. Is this an application for raiding, social or super secret espionage purposes? Stealing from the guild bank. This character is my horde alt. I always liked monks and healing and I really wanted to experience the "other half" of the content of this expansion, so I transfered my monk to Horde. I guess that means that "espionage" is not off the table. My main is a Resto Shaman, same name (don't judge) on Sylvanas. Currently 5/7 heroic. This will limit my availability, but I am perfectly content with being a social and sometimes filling a slot if you'd have me and need me. I currently raid twice a week with my "main" guild: Thursday and Sunday or Tuesday. The overlap with your schedule on Thursday is pretty hard to overcome on a regular basis. My guild is currently on Sylvanas but we started 12 years ago on Ravenholdt. I never changed my guild. I was one of the original members. 

2. Who, where, and what are you in real life? Name, age, number of ears and all that stuff. My name's Pietro, I live in Italy but I'm half Canadian. I'm a research slave fellow at my University (computational linguisitcs). 

3. What is your character's name, class, level, spec, race, and hair colour?
Name: Greymalkin
Class: Monk
Level: 120
Race: Orc. That might change.
Spec:Mistweaver
Hair colour: since I can't do that IRL, this changes basically every few days.

4. Is this your main character? What other characters do you play actively? As I said, this is NOT my main. That doesn't take away dedication but DOES limit the amount of days I could be raiding.

5. What is your favorite drinking song, cooking recipe, toothpaste brand or conspiracy theory? Vivaldi's 4 Seasons, I'm classy that way. Anything that contains kimchi (that's Korean for smelly garlic cabbage). I can cook several Italian dishes with minimal additional job load for the local ER. Last two questions are linked: I do believe that toothpast is turning the frogs gay. So I wash my teeth with frogs.

6. What's the reason you're on RPPvP Scarshield Legion (or whichever connected realm you're on)? I'm on Ravenholdt. I was a roleplayer. I still like to, when I have the time.

7. Why do you want to join Ferus? I liked the advertisement on looking for guilds. It seemed serious and the application template looks funny but not demented.

8. Do you know any of our current members? If so, what filthy lies did they tell you? I do not. But I know the boy-king serves at the master's table. Three lies he will offer you

9. What guild(s) have you been in before, and what was the reason(s) you left? As I said, I basically never left my guild. HOW ABOUT THAT as loyalty?! HUH? HUH?

10. Which aspects of the game do you find the most enjoyable? Raiding. I like mythic raids, but they tend to be a tad overwhelming for my tastes. I like that point in progression where you ALMOST, ALMOST make it. I like the social, interactive aspects of raiding.

11. Whence tell granule purple and maybe little flicker? I thought you'd never ask! 42.

12. What did we forget to ask you about? I'm a Gemini.

13. Anything else we should know about you? "I'm not perfect but I'm perfect for you". I take very little space in game. You won't even see me or hear me unless you want to. I'm bendy IRL. PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME GUILDLESS.
« Last Edit: 03, October, 2018, 20:00:56 by Reigus »

Rosewalker

• Ferus Member
    • View Profile
Re: Application: Greymalkin, Orc Mistweaver.
« Reply #1 on: 24, September, 2018, 13:59:42 »

It seemed serious and the application template looks funny but not demented.

Looks can be oh so deceiving, i'll rouse an officer or two so we can discuss your application. 
i see you Bridgett!

Greymalkin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 24, September, 2018, 21:54:12 »
Thank you :)

Maynard

• Ferus Officer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 25, September, 2018, 12:24:17 »
Hey there!

Thanks for your application, we'll get back to you in a few days, once we've reached a decision.

Greymalkin

• View Profile
Re: Application: Greymalkin, Orc Mistweaver WITHDRAWN
« Reply #4 on: 03, October, 2018, 18:52:42 »
I joined a social guild because I was feeling lonely :)
Also, waiting 10 days for a trial or rejection as a social member seems a bit too much. Either your vetting system is INCREDIBLY tight (in my country you can get a gun in that time) or you have forgotten about my application. If it's the former, your guild is way too demanding for me. If it's the latter, then you have been really disrespectful and I wouldn't join anyway.

As it stands, my application is withdrawn. Good luck.

• Print