• Print

Author Topic: [Withdrawn]Application Sendaria Disc Priest  (Read 647 times)

Sendaria

• View Profile
[Withdrawn]Application Sendaria Disc Priest
« on: 26, September, 2018, 10:09:16 »
1. Is this an application for raiding, social or super secret espionage purposes?
I am applying as social and if everything goes smoothly and we end up singing kumbayah together around the campfire I would be happy to join your raiding team if you have a spot.

2. Who, where, and what are you in real life? Name, age, number of ears and all that stuff.
My name is Jessica and I am 49 years old and live in Sweden together with my wife and our daughter. Last rollcall all my limbs were still there. I also have cats so the limbcount might change. In my sparetime I also enjoy boardgaming and I attend a D&D group once a week. I stopped playing WoW in Cataclysm and have since played SWTOR and Destiny 1&2 on PS. I grew tired of those games so I'm back to WoW again. I'm not sure if this is relevant information, sorry for rambling on.

3. What is your character's name, class, level, spec, race, and hair colour?
Name: Sendaria
Class: Priest
Level: 120
Race: Bloodelf
Spec: Discipline
Hair colour: Slightly bleachblond

4. Is this your main character? What other characters do you play actively?
Yes this is my main. I do have a lot of alts and I usually level all of them to max but I spend most of my time on Sendaria. Second favourite character is my hunter which I can play reasonably well.

5. What is your favorite drinking song, cooking recipe, toothpaste brand or conspiracy theory?
Hmm, that varies a bit so I'll stick with "The Beer Song". I really do enjoy beer and have been celebrating Octoberfest for weeks now. As for food I enjoy a nice Risotto or maybe a Jambalaya although its hard to get a hold of the correct spices for that. I use flouride free toothpaste with tee tree oil in it because I hear its good for you. My sources tell me that CIA seized Nikolai Teslas research notes after he died and went on to build his alleged "earthquake machine" which they have been using all over the place.

6. What's the reason you're on RPPvP Scarshield Legion (or whichever connected realm you're on)?
When I started playing eons ago I randomly chose Magtheridon as my server and I transferred to SSL for a change of pace and because I found a guild here that I wanted to join. I don't do any RP unless I get randomly thrown into it.

7. Why do you want to join Ferus?
I saw your post on the realm forums which I liked and it was the only guildname I recognized from the days when I was playing so I know you to be a solid guild and certainly not a dayfly. I also heard about your beer and bbqs, and I love beer and a good bbq. As for why you would want me, hmm, I am reliable and friendly and I'm used to raiding.

8. Do you know any of our current members? If so, what filthy lies did they tell you?
I've been guilded with Garviel, Tamlock and Thustra but I'm not sure if the locks remember me. I haven't spoken to any of  them about applying so they haven't had a chance to give me any pointers sadly. Sorry if there is anyone else hiding in your roster that I forgot to mention!

9. What guild(s) have you been in before, and what was the reason(s) you left?
I have had an eight year break from WoW which means I stopped playing in the middle of Cataclysm. At that time I was in Aftermath which I only left because I stopped playing. Before that I was in a social guild. Now Sendaria is parked in my alt guild(yes I need the bankspace even with void vault thingy and transmogs).

10. Which aspects of the game do you find the most enjoyable?
I do a little bit of everything to be honest. I like the new system with mythic dungeons, it keeps you on your toes. I like raiding although most of my experiece in that area comes from WotLK and Cataclysm. I think the biggest strenght of WoW is that there are so many things you can choose to do or not do. I also enjoy collecting old stuff, mostly for achievements. I enjoy PvP but I haven't had a chance to get back into it yet.

11. Whence tell granule purple and maybe little flicker?
Thats the best Haiku I've heard in a long time.

12. What did we forget to ask you about?
Is this where I tell you all my dark secrets? Hmm... Sendaria is itemlevel 356 and has in no ways optimized gear. Its more of a throwtogether of stuff I've gotten through mythics, weekly chest, world bosses and wqs. I started playing again a month before BfA came out so I'm still getting used to the game again and there might be new stuff that I have missed that I should learn about.

13. Anything else we should know about you?
I like horsebetting and I religiously watch V75 every saturday at 18.00 together with some beer. No, still haven't won big.
« Last Edit: 28, September, 2018, 13:52:57 by Maynard »

Maynard

• Ferus Officer
    • View Profile
Re: Application Sendaria Disc Priest
« Reply #1 on: 26, September, 2018, 13:50:52 »
Heya!

Thanks for your application, we'll get back to you in a few days!

Sendaria

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 27, September, 2018, 20:42:53 »
It appears I've made a mistake, I would like to withdraw my application.

Tamlock

• Ferus Upgrade Currency
  • Ferus Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 28, September, 2018, 06:09:35 »
It appears I've made a mistake, I would like to withdraw my application.

I do remember you.
You did my initial interview for Aftermath.
and you where a vital part of the officers group and a awesome player.
So what what misstake are you making thats causing you to withdraw this application?
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain (Time to Roll The Dice) - Matrim Cauthon The Wheel of Time

huhy

• Official Scapegoat
  • Ferus Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 28, September, 2018, 11:13:23 »
So what what misstake are you making thats causing you to withdraw this application?

Probably realized you're in the guild
Behind every great tank is a priest with a handbag.

Maynard

• Ferus Officer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 28, September, 2018, 13:52:35 »

Probably realized you're in the guild

More likely you!

Anyhow, I'm going to lock this. Should your situation change, Sendaria, you're more than welcome to re-apply, or just ask one of the officers to open up your thread again.

• Print