• Print

Author Topic: [Trialed] Montavus-Shaman  (Read 593 times)

Montavus

• Ferus Recruit
  • Forum virgin
    • View Profile
[Trialed] Montavus-Shaman
« on: 11, October, 2018, 17:06:40 »
1. Is this an application for raiding, social or super secret espionage purposes?
Raiding (but could settle for social)

2. Who, where, and what are you in real life? Name, age, number of ears and all that stuff.
Name: Gaute (no worries if you cant pronounce it - its verry norwegian)

3. What is your character's name, class, level, spec, race, and hair colour?
Name: Montavus
Class: Shaman
Level: 120
Race: Orc
Spec: Been playing Elemental, but open for switching to resto if thats more needed - I dont mind, and is most experienced as resto.

4. Is this your main character? What other characters do you play actively?
Yes - I've played most classes, but only play this one now. Its been with me since 2005 after all.

5. What is your favorite drinking song, cooking recipe, toothpaste brand or conspiracy theory?
You wouldnt belive me if I told you.

6. What's the reason you're on RPPvP Scarshield Legion (or whichever connected realm you're on)?
I am currently on the server Al'akir, but is lookiung for a change for several reasons. Mainly because al'akir is dead.

7. Why do you want to join Ferus?
I am verry interested in getting back into raiding with an organised guild, venture into hc again, connect with more mature players and stop puging.

8. Do you know any of our current members? If so, what filthy lies did they tell you?
Yes I do. I've been playing with Kn?ckeh?xan for a long time, over several games. He told me you are a propper raiding guild, does hc and might be in need of a healer.

9. What guild(s) have you been in before, and what was the reason(s) you left?
After 13 years of playing wow I've been in some guilds, and wont go into detail on all of them. The latest guild is Freaks Inc. on Al'akir, a guild for friends from around europe that play different games together. We've not done our own raids since cata.  That means that I've been raiding with different other guilds and regular groups for MOP and legion, while taking a break for warlords.

I raidet for most of legion, and clearing HC for both emerald nightmare and nighthold, but no more than pugging normal antorius. Previously I've raidet for all expantions since TBC, except warlords.

10. Which aspects of the game do you find the most enjoyable?
Raiding, Mythic+ and Arena

11. What did we forget to ask you about?
Probably something along the line of "are you truthful through tout this application?"

12. Anything else we should know about you?
Just in case my real name made no sense to you, I am a guy.
« Last Edit: 13, October, 2018, 20:54:08 by Gyrm »

Reigus

• Plays a mage this expansion.
  • Ferus Officer
    • View Profile
Re: Montavus-Shaman
« Reply #1 on: 12, October, 2018, 08:58:38 »
Hi Montavus, give us a few days to gossip amongst ourselves and we will get back to you.
Baaaah!

Gyrm

• Sickly Couch Goblin
  • Ferus Guild Master
    • View Profile
Re: Montavus-Shaman
« Reply #2 on: 13, October, 2018, 20:53:54 »
Get in here!
I gave Gyrm a new signature. Let's see if he notices.

• Print