• Print

Author Topic: [Trialed] Noorah-Defias Brotherhood  (Read 755 times)

Noorah

• Ferus Recruit
    • View Profile
[Trialed] Noorah-Defias Brotherhood
« on: 26, October, 2018, 20:27:54 »
0. Why would we want you to join us? (No, don't answer that here, but keep it in mind for the rest of the application.)

1. Is this an application for raiding, social or super secret espionage purposes?
This is an application for social purposes.

2. Who, where, and what are you in real life? Name, age, number of ears and all that stuff.
In real life I'm a 27-year-old master student at the University of Oslo (science and technology studies), run my own record label and have worked in the music business since I was 19.

3. What is your character's name, class, level, spec, race, and hair colour?
Name: Noorah
Class: Warrior
Level: 120
Race: Tauren
Spec: Fury & Prot
Hair colour: Brown

4. Is this your main character? What other characters do you play actively?
This is my main. I also level a DH, a fire mage, an outlaw rogue and a brewmaster monk.

5. What is your favorite drinking song, cooking recipe, toothpaste brand or conspiracy theory?
I usually go with Sensodyne as only the best (read: most expensive) is good enough for my teeth.

6. What's the reason you're on RPPvP Scarshield Legion (or whichever connected realm you're on)?
My girlfriend, who introduced me to WoW, said that people were nicer on RP realms.

7. Why do you want to join Ferus?
After the former guild I was in fell apart, I've been looking in guild finder on the regular. Today as I was scrolling, the insane amount of achievement points that Ferus had impressed me very much, and I knew right away that this was the guild I wanted to join. Reading that you value maturity and knowing that you have been around for a long time are major positives for me.

8. Do you know any of our current members? If so, what filthy lies did they tell you?
I do not.

9. What guild(s) have you been in before, and what was the reason(s) you left?
My former guild Scrub Squad, which recruited me outside the auction house in Orgrimmar, disbanded as most of the active members left and founded their own raiding guild.

10. Which aspects of the game do you find the most enjoyable?
Collecting recipes, hunting achievements and fishing if I'm alone. M+ if I'm with friends. Want to get into raiding at some point in time as well.

11. Whence tell granule purple and maybe little flicker?
 :orcsweat: :orcsweat: :undeadsweat: :undeadsweat: :undeadsweat: :undeadsweat: :orcsweat: :orcsweat: :orcsweat:

12. What did we forget to ask you about?
Do you have a stable internet connection? Yes.

13. Anything else we should know about you?
Not really! I'm positive, social, knowledgeable about old achievements and rare farms, and if there's a guild achievement missing I will be glad to help with getting it! (Do you have the Pandaria fishing one?)
« Last Edit: 31, October, 2018, 17:55:28 by Reigus »

Reigus

• Plays a mage this expansion.
  • Ferus Officer
    • View Profile
Re: Noorah-Defias Brotherhood
« Reply #1 on: 27, October, 2018, 12:55:48 »
Hey there Noorah, give us a few days to discuss your app and we will get back to you.
Baaaah!

Reigus

• Plays a mage this expansion.
  • Ferus Officer
    • View Profile
Re: Noorah-Defias Brotherhood
« Reply #2 on: 31, October, 2018, 17:55:15 »
Hey there, we have decided to trial you. Poke an officer type person for an invite.
Baaaah!

Noorah

• Ferus Recruit
    • View Profile
Re: [Trialed] Noorah-Defias Brotherhood
« Reply #3 on: 01, November, 2018, 08:41:53 »
Cool, I was able to get in yesterday!

• Print