• Print

Author Topic: [Trialed] Dizerya-DefiasBrotherhood (Rogue)  (Read 955 times)

Dizerya

• Ferus Recruit
    • View Profile
[Trialed] Dizerya-DefiasBrotherhood (Rogue)
« on: 28, October, 2018, 14:54:06 »
0. Why would we want you to join us? (No, don't answer that here, but keep it in mind for the rest of the application.)

1. Is this an application for raiding, social or super secret espionage purposes?
I'm looking to raid and mythic+.
But I promise I'll try to be social ... and don't leak any confidential, sensitive, or not-so-sensitive information I may, or may not gather during our time spent together.

2. Who, where, and what are you in real life? Name, age, number of ears and all that stuff.
C?dric, I'm 29, French too, like the BFA Pandaren above (...or below, depending on time of post)

3. What is your character's name, class, level, spec, race, and hair colour?
Name: Dizerya
Class: Rogue
Level: 120
Race: Orc
Spec: Assa / Sub
Hair colour: Fabulous (Purple)

4. Is this your main character? What other characters do you play actively?
Yes, been playing rogue for a while now... too much if you ask me. I'm usually a compulsive Altoholic... but.
I was going and try to play solely this character, turns out it's quite impossible to find a spot for a melee char, so ... Like I told Elestren (Waves), if I'm accepted, I'll join the guild with my rogue, to get a feeling of yall, mythic+ and raids whenever there's a spot available, while secretly rerolling a hunter to remedy to that "lack of stick pokers" problem.

5. What is your favorite drinking song, cooking recipe, toothpaste brand or conspiracy theory?
I don't handle alcohol well enough to be able to listen to more than half a song before I pass out. Do I have to pick one ? Oh dear ... Lasagna... ? "Anduin and Sylvanas were secretly lovers
, but she didn't like her 3 years anniversary present .... BFA !!"

6. What's the reason you're on RPPvP Scarshield Legion (or whichever connected realm you're on)?
Defias ! Well, we migrated from an RP french server, 'cause while the population wasn't that bad ... the ratio was terrible.
A bit like Argent Dawn (65/35 for the Alliance) making finding a guild... a hazardous task. We wanted to keep the "RP" Acronym before our server because communities are often way better on those, it has also one of the best ratio (if not the best ?) Alliance/Horde from all the RP servers, and we also wanted to try an English community, my "brief" visit of 1 year (or something like that) on Argent Dawn back in WoTLK, was and still is one of my fondest memories in WoW, so... why not ?

7. Why do you want to join Ferus?
A few reasons, there's not a lot of guilds that are "in-between", not fully casual and not hardcore-progressing-requiring-3-maxlvl-&-ilvl-alts-&-5-raids-a-week. But also, I'm looking for more than just a raiding group, I'm looking for a place to stay, have fun, bond. And your old age (sorry ...) is also proof of a stable guild and solid core.

8. Do you know any of our current members? If so, what filthy lies did they tell you?
Not really, we just arrived here a few days ago. I talked a bit with Elestren about my plans, to make sure they were okay.

9. What guild(s) have you been in before, and what was the reason(s) you left?
Oh boy ... One raiding/social guild in Vanilla, left because of a merging that crushed the identity of the guild. One raiding/social guild in BC, left because there was too much drama, constantly. One raiding guild in WoTLK, they were really nice people, and I had a lot of fun, but there was then less and less people to the point I was almost alone. Two more raiding guild, one in Cata, one in WoD, both failed due to lack of players (and the Twitter patch didn't help !).
And no guilds since then, I decided I wanted to try again this expac.

10. Which aspects of the game do you find the most enjoyable?
Roleplaying, Raiding, and small group content (Like m+, transmog runs, ...)

11. Whence tell granule purple and maybe little flicker?
Don't remind me of granules please, I have night terrors only thinking about farming them again...

12. What did we forget to ask you about?
If my skin is naturally that shade of blue-green, or if I use a foundation. (I do not.)

13. Anything else we should know about you?
I .... I think I typed enough, should I type more ? Do you want me to type more ?! What do you want from me ?! TELL ME !!
« Last Edit: 31, October, 2018, 17:54:34 by Reigus »

Reigus

• Plays a mage this expansion.
  • Ferus Officer
    • View Profile
Re: Dizerya-DefiasBrotherhood (Rogue)
« Reply #1 on: 28, October, 2018, 17:11:33 »
Hi again Dizera, give us a few days to discuss and we will get back to you.
Baaaah!

Reigus

• Plays a mage this expansion.
  • Ferus Officer
    • View Profile
Re: Dizerya-DefiasBrotherhood (Rogue)
« Reply #2 on: 31, October, 2018, 17:54:24 »
Trialed, poke an officer type person for an invite.
Baaaah!

Dizerya

• Ferus Recruit
    • View Profile
Re: [Trialed] Dizerya-DefiasBrotherhood (Rogue)
« Reply #3 on: 01, November, 2018, 00:07:06 »
Sure, I will, thanks a lot !

• Print