• Print

Author Topic: Ferus to Stop Raiding  (Read 1370 times)

Gyrm

• Sickly Couch Goblin
  • Ferus Guild Master
    • View Profile
Ferus to Stop Raiding
« on: 13, November, 2018, 05:43:08 »
I am sad to announce that Uldir will be Ferus' final raid tier, and we will not be continuing in the future. The reasons for this are many, but it essentially comes down to our raid team having steadily deteriorated ever since the beginning of Warlords of Draenor, until the point where it is no longer sustainable. As we are not able to do mythic raids, even having problems getting heroic raids going, it is simply too difficult to attract and retain the right people in sufficient numbers. There simply is no magic solution to fix the problem.

The guild itself will of course keep existing in one form or the other, but I'm afraid our raiding days are numbered. I do see that this may well cause some of us to scatter, but staying in touch with everyone would of course be welcome, and nothing says there still won't be BBQQs. We had a good thing going for a good long while, but nothing lasts forever.

Together, we've seen things people wouldn't believe. Zeppelins on fire off the shoulder of Deathwing. We watched lightning beams glitter in the dark near Pandaria. None of those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

Member and trial members may discuss it here, if you fit this category but are unable to access the link, shout at an officer and they'll fix it.
I gave Gyrm a new signature. Let's see if he notices.

• Print