• Print

Author Topic: [Trial] Application Silverlit (WoW classic) Zandalar Tribe  (Read 872 times)

Silverlit

• Jay.
    • View Profile
[Trial] Application Silverlit (WoW classic) Zandalar Tribe
« on: 26, September, 2019, 11:29:35 »
0. Why would we want you to join us? (No, don't answer that here, but keep it in mind for the rest of the application.)

1. Is this an application for raiding, social or super secret espionage purposes?
I'm looking for an active guild to participate in general levelling and eventually end game raiding (Making some friends along the way is always a nice bonus too! ;) )

2. Who, where, and what are you in real life? Name, age, number of ears and all that stuff.
My name is Jordan, I'm 26 years old from the UK. Two ears, two eyes and ginger hair. Seems to be a scandi vibe going on judging by a post I saw about midsommar BBBQ I'm 1/8 danish if that helps my application :P

3. What is your character's name, class, level, spec, race, and hair colour?
Name: Silverlit
Class: Rogue
Level: 11 (Will increase as play daily)
Race: Orc
Spec: Combat (planning on being a sword rogue as they're hella cool (Not one for Min/maxing)
Hair colour: In game none, real life? Ginger ninja

4. Is this your main character? What other characters do you play actively?
This is my main character for classic, I've got a few high levels in retail (DH, Druid and a Rogue)

5. What is your favorite drinking song, cooking recipe, toothpaste brand or conspiracy theory?
GET IT DOWN YOU ZULU WARRIOR, GET IT DOWN YOU ZULU CHIEF. CHIEF CHIEF CHIEF CHIEF
Colgate max white for the teeth, gotta keep them teeth whiter than an alliance's pants
Too many conspiracies to count. Anything to do with the church or secret organisations

6. What's the reason you're on Zandalar Tribe?
Wanted to get a fresh start on a new server, chose zandalar as I'm a little partial to some RP (play DnD in RL and such)

7. Why do you want to join Ferus?
I saw a guildie advertising in game and shot him a MSG, his response was prompt, polite and well written which sold it for me (forums look nice and active too, hoping to become an integral part of the guild as I plan on playing classic as much as poss.

8. Do you know any of our current members? If so, what filthy lies did they tell you?
I have a terrible memory and can't remember who was advertising the guild but they seemed super cool!

9. What guild(s) have you been in before, and what was the reason(s) you left?
Probably none of note on WoW, used to be very active in the CSS and TF2 scene playing competitively in the EUTF2L (european team fortress 2 league)

10. Which aspects of the game do you find the most enjoyable?
End game getting all the BiS items and just becoming the best you can be.

11. Whence tell granule purple and maybe little flicker?
Amethyst?

12. What are your previous experiences with this game? (Played way back when/private servers/joined late in retail/etc.)
Played through end of wrath and into mid cata. stopped to have a family and such then restarted for BfA got a DH to 120 then see about classic and joined the hype train CHOO CHOO mfer

13. What did we forget to ask you about?
How I was, which I think to be very rude!! haha

14. Anything else we should know about you?
I'm loud and swear more than I should. I try to be considerate of others though as not everyone may speak the way I speak. I've got a terrible short term memory coupled with a good amount of ADHD.

>> Just to add a little extra down the bottom for some added flavour and for the TL;DR. I'm kind, I'm well spoken (ish) I treat others how they treat me and I just want a serious group of people to play with be it 5 man dungeons, 40 man raids or just helping a guildie on a quest. I'm down for whatever.

Thanks for taking the time to read this guys, and thanks for being so helpful with the application template I found it super helpful due to personal issues I have with ADHD

(edited for format)
« Last Edit: 27, September, 2019, 18:59:19 by Gyrm »
Too old to have a bad back.

Gyrm

• Sickly Couch Goblin
  • Ferus Guild Master
    • View Profile
Re: Application Silverlit (WoW classic) Zandalar Tribe
« Reply #1 on: 26, September, 2019, 15:53:53 »
Heya! We'll discuss your application internally, then get back to you! Please do not eat more squirrels than necessary whilst waiting.
I gave Gyrm a new signature. Let's see if he notices.

Silverlit

• Jay.
    • View Profile
Re: Application Silverlit (WoW classic) Zandalar Tribe
« Reply #2 on: 26, September, 2019, 16:44:57 »
It’s too late, I ate them all; and they were delicious.

On a more serious note thanks for taking the time and I look forward to a reply.

Gyrm

• Sickly Couch Goblin
  • Ferus Guild Master
    • View Profile
Re: [Trial] Application Silverlit (WoW classic) Zandalar Tribe
« Reply #3 on: 27, September, 2019, 19:01:13 »
I'm afraid I have to inform you that, unfortunately, we have decided to accept your application. So just harass one of our members and they can point you to the nearest officer for an invite.
I gave Gyrm a new signature. Let's see if he notices.

Silverlit

• Jay.
    • View Profile
Re: [Trial] Application Silverlit (WoW classic) Zandalar Tribe
« Reply #4 on: 28, September, 2019, 18:58:51 »
Absolute legends. LETS FUCKING PLAY SOME WOW THEN.

• Print