• Print

Author Topic: [Withdrawn] Mage application (social) lvl 85  (Read 2592 times)

Illuminatiun

[Withdrawn] Mage application (social) lvl 85
« on: 11, November, 2011, 12:52:32 »
1. Is this an app for raiding or social purposes?

This is a social application, as I only started playing again last saturday(4/11-11) with my level 80 mage. Hope you can use a normally active mage with, enchanting and alchemy, though they are not fully leveled yet.

2. Who, where, and what are you in real life? Name, age, etc.

I am a Danish guy that, that work in a store, which sells fishing and hunting gear. I live in a town called Horsens which the 6. largest city in Denmark. My name is Kim and I am 29 years old.
I like to play WOW as a pass time, hobby and enjoy helping people that helps me in return. I had a  1 ? year break from WOW, but have played more then 500 days in game on different characters. On my mage I have 140 days played.

3. What is your character's name, class, level, spec, race, and hair colour? Please post an armoury link as well ( http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/game/ ).

Name: Illuminatiun
Class: Mage
Level: 85
Race: Forsaken, undead
Spec: Arcane
Hair colour: Black
Armoury link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/scarshield-legion/Illuminatiun/simple

4. Is this your main character? What other characters do you play actively?

This is my main character, it was both in TBC and WOTLK. I have a warrior thats level 81 at the moment which is my farmer (miner and herbalist)

5. What is your favorite drinking song, fruit, psalm, extinct species or recipe?

Hmm, Metallica - Wiskey in a Jar.  dont eat that much fruit :P and dont have a fevorite recipe at the moment ;)

6. What's the reason you're on RPPvP Scarshield Legion?

The main reason was I moved here because of a friend, but the person is not that active, so I wanted a guild so that I can have some people to play with.

7. Why do you want to join Ferus? Why would Ferus want you to join?

I am looking for a guild with people that are nice, intelligent players and it seems to fit very nicely with your progress although I want to be a social member :) I hope Ferus can use a player that can contribute if needed :)

8. How did you hear about our guild, and what did you hear?

Havent heard anything about the guild, I went seeking for a guild. And what you wrote in game made me make this application.

9. Do you know any of our current members, and if so whom?

I dont know any members :)

10. What guild(s) have you been in before, and what was the reason(s) you left?

I was in a guild for 3 days but now they are leaving the server, and I dont want to move again :)

11. Which aspects of the game do you find the most enjoyable?

Raiding and hcs/dungeons.

12. Why green are what and maybe little flicker?

Like what ? didnt quite get that question :P

13. What did we forget to ask you about?

Nothing that I know of :)

14. Anything else we should know about you?

I am dedicated when shown respect and show others the same.
« Last Edit: 15, November, 2011, 00:19:05 by Xandrinia »

Gyrm

• Sickly Couch Goblin
  • Ferus Guild Master
    • View Profile
Re: Mage application (social) lvl 85
« Reply #1 on: 11, November, 2011, 13:23:14 »
Your application is now being processed into panda food. We'll get back to you regarding flavour.
I gave Gyrm a new signature. Let's see if he notices.

Illuminatiun

« Reply #2 on: 11, November, 2011, 19:43:17 »
Sounds good, have a nice weekend :)

Illuminatiun

« Reply #3 on: 15, November, 2011, 00:14:39 »
A friend of mine asked me to join his guild so I did, ill join his. Hope you have much fun playing. :)

Xandrinia

• The X-phile
  • Ferus Member
  • Can I be a mongoose?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 15, November, 2011, 00:18:24 »
Enjoy!
RAWR

• Print