• Print

Author Topic: [Accepted] Social Application - Kvot - Frost/Blood Death Knight  (Read 4006 times)

Kvot

• Meeter of Quotas
  • Ferus Member
    • View Profile
1. Is this an app for raiding or social purposes?
At the moment it's for social purposes only. I don't have the time needed for end-game raiding, and would not be able to commit to a raiding schedule.

2. Who, where, and what are you in real life? Name, age, etc.
In real life I'm a 23 year old kindergarden teacher, currently living together with my girlfriend in a small appartment in the middle of Stockholm.

3. What is your character's name, class, level, spec, race, and hair colour? Please post an armoury link as well.
Name: Kvot
Class: Death Knight
Level: 85
Race: Goblin
Spec: (MS) Frost / (OS) Blood
Hair colour: Red spikes  :orchappy:
Armoury link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/scarshield-legion/Kvot/advanced

4. Is this your main character? What other characters do you play actively?
This is my main character for the time being. As it's a social application I'm guessing this doesn't play as big a role as for the raiders, but I've had and have numerous other characters on the realm. At the moment I play none of the other ones actively though. And I've transfered my mage over to my brothers account as a gift.

5. What is your favorite drinking song, fruit, psalm, extinct species or recipe?
My favorite recipe would be "Pappa al pomodoro" or "The River Cafe's Italian Tomatosoup". It's LEGENDARY, and here's how you make it. You need:

4kg - fresh tomotos
4 - garlic cloves
1,5 dl - oliveoil
Seasalt and blackpepper
6 dl - water
A big bundle of basil
Extra tomato paste
1 tablespoon - sweet hot chili
Sugar (about a tablespoon)
1 teaspoon - thyme
Mozzarella for serving

Pour olive oil into the bottom of a heavy-bottomed saucepan, add the garlic, which should not become brown.
Boil slowly for a few minutes.
Add the tomato halves.
Boil all for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Run them with a potato ricer to soup consistency.
Have at least one tube of tomato paste.
Keep in sweet hot chili, sugar, salt, pepper and thyme.
When the soup has finished cooking, turn in the chopped basil.

Serve with mozzarella cheese and good bread!

6. What's the reason you're on RPPvP Scarshield Legion?
I started here together with my brother and a few real life friends when the realm opened, and I've been here since. My friends have quit for greener pastures, but my brother and I still play. Originally we were all on the alliance side of the realm, but in wrath of the Lich King we decided to embrace the horde side. The (RP) in the realm name has never really meant anything to me. I don't disturb roleplayers, but I don't partake either.

7. Why do you want to join Ferus? Why would Ferus want you to join?
In the beginning of November I deleted all my characters, thinking I would be able to keep away from this game and focus entirely on work, practise and friends. Needless to say I'm back, although I'm only looking for a social experience, where I can come and go as I please. If I got a social spot in the guild I'm always willing to share experience and knowledge about the game, or just chat a bit about random stuff. I've now played the game since european release, sometimes as a raider and sometimes more socially. I wouldn't be so bold as to say I'm an excellent raider, but I've had my share of progression. This coming spring I'm hoping for a relaxed time where I can focus mostly on PVP together with my brother and friends.

8. How did you hear about our guild, and what did you hear?
I've actually been a part of Ferus previously, way back in the olden times when Death Knights were something new, and about 99% of the playerbase hadn't seen Kel'Thuzad yet.  :orcsmile: I'm pretty sure Ferus was run by another set of officers back then thought. Back then I joined on my rogue late in the burning crusade, and healed on my paladin (N?mm) in the revamped version of Naxxramas.

9. Do you know any of our current members, and if so whom?
For me it's a tricky quesion to answer correctly. Sadly world of warcraft is more like world of arcade games today, and some of the social interactions enjoyed in the past are gone. I clearly remember Sathinai and Aeric healing back when I was in Ferus. I also remember Ravex and Khaitobella from the old crew in Ferus. I've played with Seccerine when I was in Northrend Exposure. But there's also a lot of names that doesn't ring a bell.

10. What guild(s) have you been in before, and what was the reason(s) you left?
For each year that goes this one gets harder and harder to compile  :orcsweat: but here goes nothing! (Chronologicly)

When I first started with this game I played a troll rogue on a PVP realm named Ragnaros. It wasn't very serious, I was young and inexperienced. After a while I got my real life friends to buy the game and we started fresh on Scarshield Legion creating the guild Jubjub, on the alliance side. It was a social/pve/rp guild with room for all kind of folks, and about the only raiding we managed was Zul'Gurub at an early stage, and later Karazhan. It was during the middle stages of The Burning Crusade that we tried to expand and give 25 man content a shot, resulting in a lot of trouble. To cut the story short, some of the core members decided Jubjub wasn't for them anymore and created the guild Twilight.

The guild leader of Jubjub, a real life friend of mine playing the warlock Demonique, decided to drop the raiding completely after this, and Jubjub went back to being full time social. This made me drop out of the guild and join Twilight aswell.

After this my memory is a bit fuzzy. There was a lot of guilds springing up on the alliance side at this time, and none of them lasted very long, and nearly all of them had problems getting members to stay. Either way it was sometime during The Burning Crusade that I decided to leave Scarshield Legion and try my luck on Sporeggar, as Demonique and some other real life friends had moved there. I joined an all swedish guild there named Virtual Insanity, and we raided 10 man content. Mainly Zul'Aman timed runs.

Before the start of the latest expension most of my friends decided to drop world of warcraft for good, and with that I moved back to Scarshield Legion. I played my paladin N?mm on the horde side for the start of WOTLK and joined Ferus. Here my memory goes a bit fuzzy again, but for some reason or the other I ended up in Lost for the Ulduar patch, and raided with them into the Trial of the Crusader.

After this I transfered my priest to the alliance side to play with my brother and joined Menace. We raided mainly Trial of the Grand Crusader 10- and 25-mans. Got a bit tired of the members in there after a while, transfered back to horde side, and joined Northrend Exposure.

Raided in Northrend Exposure as a shadow priest for a couple of months, while having a stessed time at my new work. After some months I burned out and went social.

Joined Primal Fusion as a social member, but was needed for progressing in Icecrown Citadell. Downed LK10HC and moved into Cataclysm as a raider. Downed the new raid tier, and went back to a social spot in the guild due to RL commitments. Been in Primal Fusion since then, but as I deleted all my characters they got kicked out. Now I'm looking for greener pastures.  :orcgasp:

11. Which aspects of the game do you find the most enjoyable?
The hardcore raiding, that's the most enjoyable part for me. But I simply don't have the time needed to get into it again. After hardcore gaming I'd probably say PVP. I used to enjoy doing dungeons and such, but the LFG- and LFR-tools don't really appeal to me.

12. Why green are what and maybe little flicker?
Greens green because goblins would look wierder then they already do if they were pink, no?

13. What did we forget to ask you about?
Nothing that's really important. If I was applying for a raiding spot I'd probably tell you how awesome I am, but I'm not...  :orcwicked:
Oh, and I'm open to more questions if you would like to know anything else!

14. Anything else we should know about you?
My favorite books are "The Name of the Wind" and "The Wise Man's Fear" by Pathrick Rothfuss  :orcbigsmile:
« Last Edit: 10, February, 2012, 10:14:34 by Sanzul »

Elantedronai

• Photoshopped
  • Ferus Member
  • Thzun/Elantedronai
    • View Profile
Re: Social Application - Kvot - Frost/Blood Death Knight
« Reply #1 on: 13, December, 2011, 18:53:59 »
Your interest is noted and old naked men with long beards will evaluate it for some time. Stay attuned.
Ich habe ein Signat?r.

Karza

• Mountain Hermit
  • Ferus Member
  • ^That's a picture!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 13, December, 2011, 18:54:49 »
There's an app for that.
no u

Sanzara

• Guild Quartermaster
  • Ferus Officer
  • a.k.a. Sanzul, Sanzibald
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 13, December, 2011, 20:01:05 »
Back then I joined on my rogue late in the burning crusade, and healed on my paladin (N?mm) in the revamped version of Naxxramas.
What was the rogue's name? The paladin's name doesn't ring a bell, but I didn't play at all for the first six months of WotLK, and spent much of the remainder on Defias Brotherhood. I was in Ferus for all of TBC, though.

When I first started with this game I played a troll rogue on a PVP realm named Ragnaros.
Out of curiosity, what was the rogue's name? I played a priest on Ragnaros around the time WoW was first released in Europe.

Raided in Northrend Exposure as a shadow priest for a couple of months...
Yay, I get to ask about character names again!
Every day is pancake day.

Kvot

• Meeter of Quotas
  • Ferus Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 13, December, 2011, 20:07:01 »
The rogues name was Alithia if I remember correctly, but I might be misstaken. I've had so many characters I've deleted a couple of old ones to make room for new ones and I have two accounts.

The rogue on Ragnaros was named Doombringer.. Yes, I wasn't very old when I made that character. My friend played an undead rogue named Matrix. We were both in "Ronin of Sweden".

My priests name is Elyth, although it was Emea as a dwarf in Menace on the alliance side... ^^

I hope that made sense....
« Last Edit: 13, December, 2011, 20:11:52 by Kvot »

Sanzara

• Guild Quartermaster
  • Ferus Officer
  • a.k.a. Sanzul, Sanzibald
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 13, December, 2011, 20:14:06 »
The rogue on Ragnaros was named Doombringer.. Yes, I wasn't very old when I made that character. My friend played an undead rogue named Matrix. We were both in "Ronin of Sweden".
I can't complain, as my own priest was named Plaguebearer. Can't remember what guild I was in.
Every day is pancake day.

Kvot

• Meeter of Quotas
  • Ferus Member
    • View Profile

Xandrinia

• The X-phile
  • Ferus Member
  • Can I be a mongoose?
    • View Profile
[Trial]Social Application - Kvot - Frost/Blood Death Knight
« Reply #7 on: 15, December, 2011, 13:44:40 »
Whisper someone like me, Gyrm, officer anyone in Ferus will point you twoards your invite. Youll still be on trial as we need to see that you really are social :P
RAWR

Kvot

• Meeter of Quotas
  • Ferus Member
    • View Profile
Re: [Trial] Social Application - Kvot - Frost/Blood Death Knight
« Reply #8 on: 15, December, 2011, 19:14:43 »
Hooo'key! I'll make sure to send someone a whisper later tonight! At my parents place leeching out of their fridge  :orcwink:

Gyrm

• Sickly Couch Goblin
  • Ferus Guild Master
    • View Profile
Re: [Trial] Social Application - Kvot - Frost/Blood Death Knight
« Reply #9 on: 15, December, 2011, 19:30:55 »
I'm probably hiding on some alt, if I'm not on Gyrm, Ekip or Aiue .. I may be on some other one, if you don't see those, just /who g-ferus and ask around. ;)
I gave Gyrm a new signature. Let's see if he notices.

• Print